Category Text for Menus Landing Page
COPPER CLUB MEMBERS
For every 350 points earned, you will automatically receive a $29 reward on your Copper Club card valid for your next visit.
HOW DO I EARN REWARDS?
Upon presentation of your Copper Club card your Cu29 reward will automatically be redeemed on the pretax amount of your next bill.
When you have earned 1083 points on your Copper Club card, we will mail you $100 in Copper Door gift cards to enjoy as a thank you for your loyalty.
When you have earned 2567 points on your Copper Club card, we will mail you $250 in Copper Door gift cards to enjoy as a thank you for your loyalty.
- Melting and Boiling point rewards will be mailed within 30 days of achieved point accumulation.
- Melting and Boiling point rewards will be rewarded no more than once per calendar year.
- All points accumulated towards Melting and Boiling points will be reset to zero January 1 of each year.
- Melting and Boiling reward cards are transferrable.
How It Works...
THERE'S ALWAYS FINE PRINT
Earn rewards for being a loyal guest! Automatically receive a complimentary $29 Copper Club reward on your Copper Club card for every 350 points you earn.*
- Cu29 reward is valid for Copper Club member only and not transferrable.
- Points are earned on food and beverage purchases only.
- Available at any Copper Door location.
- Not available at T-BONES, CJ's or Cactus Jack's.
- You must present your Copper Club card or first and last name to your server at the time of your visit to receive your earned Copper Club points.
- Must be 18 years or older to join.
- You must present your Copper Club card or other identifiable demographic information (i.e, name, address, etc.) to your server at the time of your visit to receive your earned Copper Club points and/or redeem rewards.
- This is not a credit card. It is used only as a method of tracking and accruing points and rewards.
- Points are NOT earned on tax, merchandise or gift card purchases. Points are earned when gift cards that were purchased with cash or credit card are redeemed.
- Points cannot be combined with those of other card members or other loyalty card types. Points are intended for individual purposes only.
- Points cannot be added to your account without proof of purchase.
- Be sure to ask your server for a copy of your Copper Club receipt each time you use your card. Save your receipt as verification of your point total.
- The Copper Club card is the property of Copper Door and may be revoked at any time as deemed by the company.
How Do I Join?
Join Copper Club for only $29, either fill out an application in one of our restaurants, or join online. As a thank you for joining you'll automatically earn a $29 Copper Club reward on your Copper Club card the first time you use your new card.Join Copper Club Today!
We are happy to provide you with the ability to check your current balance. This is a complimentary service. Thank you; we look forward to serving you soon!Check Your Copper Club Balance Here!
To retrieve your Copper Club points balance, please click here or call any one of our locations and speak to a manager:
- COPPER DOOR SALEM: 41 S Broadway
Salem, NH: (603) 458-2033
- COPPER DOOR BEDFORD: 25 South River Road
Bedford, NH 03110: (603) 641-6100
E-mail your name and Copper Club card number to firstname.lastname@example.org